Ditch the drugstore: create your own medicine! A kitchen appliance is making it safe and easy to extract essential oils at home from virtually any plant-based material. Now we bet that has got your attention.
The Source is a small kitchen appliance that’s safe and easy for anyone to use.
The process is simple:
1. The essential oil enthusiast chooses their botanical, which they prepare for the Source.
2. The botanical is mixed with the alcohol.
3. The mix is strained into the Source.
4. The Source is activated and the extracted essential oil, free of solvents, is collected in a center container, while the alcohol is accumulated for reuse.
Extractions typically take 1 to 2 hours and there’s no to low odor due to the fully enclosed system. A bluetooth connection allows iOS or Android mobile users to access the appliance and monitor and adjust the extraction process via the Source mobile app.
Most extractors are hazardous, costly and bulky. ExtractCraft created the Source as a straightforward solution. Lee Sutherland, who invented the Source and is the co-founder of ExtractCraft, says aside from the medicinal value, ‘foodies’ can produce aromatic flavors for cooking gourmet dishes.
“The Source is a convenient and safe way to make herbal extractions easily, reliably, and efficiently in your own kitchen at the touch of a button. Pick an herb from your garden and explore new culinary creations and aromas,” Sutherland added.
Enthusiasts can control the quality, potency, and consistency of their essential oils and concentrates via the Source. Uses include:
- cleaning supplies
- medical uses
- wellness and spa products
- small businesses
Check out photos, video and more at ExtractCraft.com.